A proud Downtown resident who has lived in Seattle for several years, Phillip possesses a keen understanding not only of the overall marketplace but of the unique personalities of each neighborhood niche.
Buyers and sellers who rely on Phillip’s capable guidance throughout the real estate process are rewarded with the service of a personable, knowledgeable and dedicated professional. Phillip effectively and completely caters to each client’s needs, whether they entail finding that dream home or getting the best exposure and price for one’s property. Sellers can feel confident that their home is marketed effectively under Phillip’s leadership. Buyers rest easy knowing their interests are being served.
Phillip’s analytical, financial, marketing and negotiating skills have assured successful deals for both sellers and buyers alike. Be it a first home or a multi-million-dollar investment. He and Coldwell Banker Bain represent the gamut of Seattle areas from downtown Seattle to the Eastside neighborhoods, as well as a full range of property types from new construction to multi-family residences.
Thanks for checking out my website! If you are looking to buy or sell a home or would just like to know some more information, feel free to call or E-mail me at PhillipBelenky@cbbain.com.
Thanks again for considering me as your Seattle real estate source. Coldwell Banker Bain
View my Sold Home Gallery here: www.cbbain.com/Pages/PropertyList.aspx
View my Profile Video here: www.CBBain.com/PhillipBelenky
Phillip - Your Advocate
Highly respected, full-time Realtor® since 2004.
· Associate Broker—2006
· CRS, Certified Residential Specialist
· Cartus Network Relocation Specialist
· Winner of Seattle Magazine "5 Star Best in Client Satisfaction"
· International President's Circle (top 3%)
· International Diamond Society (top 8%)
(Elite group of high performing international Coldwell Banker agents internationally)
· Rookie of the Year, Coldwell Banker Bain - 2004
· National Association of Realtors®
· Washington Association of Realtors®
· Seattle King County Association of Realtors®
APPROACH & STYLE
· Consultation style for mutual learning and understanding
· Educational approach to accurately inform and empower
· Genuine nature to foster honest, open communication
“I am passionate about learning how people think, seeing their vision and teaching them how to create stepping stones to get there.”